For System Administrators: How to Use RoboForm Enterprise Policy Editor
Using the Policy Editor system administrators can customize various features of RoboForm Enterprise to align with company password standards. Options are listed with an explanation of what each option does, for each customizable feature.
RoboForm Enterprise - Customization Instructions
- Download and install RoboForm Enterprise version from here.
- Upgrade to our Pro version (see instructions via email).
- Download and install our Policy Editor from here.
- Use the Policy Editor to completely customize RoboForm to your desired specifications. See below for detailed instructions.
- Click 'Apply' to apply the policy changes.
RoboForm Enterprise - Custom Deployment Instructions
- After you have your custom policies specified in the Policy Editor you will need to create a batch file.
- Click "Create Reg" in the Policy Editor to create a .txt file of the changes. NOTE: We generate a .txt file instead of a .bat file so you can email this file if necessary.
- Change the name of the .txt file to a .bat file.
- Deploy the RoboForm installer and the .bat file to your employees' computers using your preferred deployment software
Enterprise Policy Editor
Use the Policy Editor to completely customize RoboForm to your desired specifications. When you have completed the customizations click 'Apply' to apply the Policies.
Clicking 'Create Reg' will produce batch file that sets policies selected the Policy Editor.
Policies are specified by sysadmin in registry key 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Siber Systems\RoboForm\Policies'. Sysadmin may set these values and prohibit users to change them.